Friday, March 19, 2010

Holidays that are already over

Hello people once again! So the title of my blog post speaks for itself. The holidays are OVER. *sigh* But I'm guessing that many of you out there are still in the holiday mood. So, what did you do during the holidays? I'll tell you what I did.
So, on Monday, I looked at my holiday homework for the first time and thought that it was a piece of cake. Who knows, when I did history and literature homework, I ended up spending two hours frustrating myself. So, with only merely a quarter of work done, I gave up for the day.
Next, on Tuesday and Wednesday, Aphelion had their CIT camp. That is, councillor-in-training camp. Being a councillor, I naturally had to help out in the camp. To tell you the truth, I thought that ---censored---. Sorry that part had to be censored. It was confidential after all.
Anyway, moving on to Thursday. I finally continued my homework, and to my surprise, spent 3 hours finishing up my history homework, and after taking time of for entertainment, left no more time for literature.
Okay, so Friday trots past. I walk, and still keep up with it. I finished my literature!!! Then, at the end of the day, I remembered that I also had French homework as I nodded off to sleep.
Saturday came and went, and I spent the whole day on entertainment, and the situation of remembering-my-french-homework-as-i-went-to-sleep repeated itself.
Then, Sunday. My mother suddenly asked me,"Li Yang, is there homework for French?" But, as she says the last word, I am already in my room, rushing through the complicated accents and vocabulary to complete a composition.
All in all, this holiday was actually a very good one, in terms of achievements, of course. Well, that's because this was one of the few times I finished my homework that was set for the holidays.(Whew!)
So, what did you readers do for the holidays? Relax and forgot homework? Or did you rush out your homework for the coming term? Write in to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment