Thursday, May 14, 2009

Monster on beach!!!

Hi guys. I just read on the Yahoo! website. One article caught my eye in particular. It read:-
The web is excited by 'monster' mystery
Now, I thought to myself. This should be a great article to read.
I opened the link and started reading. I kept on the edge of my seat even though it was just a short and almost puny article. Even though there was only a brief description of it, there were no pictures of the 'monster'. However, there was a link to the pictures(on another website). But the brief description was enough to intimidate me not to go to the page already. The description inferred that it looked like a very large raccoon. I don't know how through it is, but I didn't dare to go and see the pictures. the idea of looking at the pictures just before I sleep was enough to give me the goosebumps. Grizzly, isn't it?

P.S. NOT for the faint-hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment