Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Game Addiction--Yellow Alert

Do you play Mousehunt?What about Virtual Badminton Game? Or Mafia Wars?
These are the "normal" questions in school nowadays. Well, in my class, after all. These games are from Facebook, the recent "hot" thing among adults and teenagers alike. It may even be for all age groups now.
But, for teenagers, the things that attract them to Facebook are the games. Due to the stress in school(which they presume is the biggest in the world), they play these games to "de-stress".
But, these games are slowly becoming their life. They play it almost always in their free time. Without it, they feel very bored.
I admit, I also play these games. But, I do have my limits and my mother to control me. Those who have this problem, please try to solve it. Don't let it take over your life. You'll regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment