Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shooting is really tiring!But i love it!

Pant.....Pant.....Whew....I finally found time to write in my blog!Oh man...Even now,with only three times per week of training,I can't cope already!Wait...Actually I can cope in my school work,just that I haven't found the time and energy to write in this blog until now!Let me describe the training to you...It's in a comfortably FREEZING place...You can't move your legs for the whole duration of the training(2 hours)...After the training,we go out into the sun to do PT.Physical training.The seniors describe it as the bane of the secondary 1s.Never a truer word.We have to run about 2.4km and do 20 pushups.For "homework",its another 20 push-ups.What do you think of this kind of training?Please give your comments,thank you.

1 comment:

  1. It sure is tiring but gymnastic is much more tiring because the whole time is spent exercising and building up your muscles. Luckily, its only three times a week.

    ReplyDelete