Monday, April 20, 2009

How's your school life?

Yo people! How are your lives in school going on after one term in Secondary 1(for those who are sec 1 this year)? Send in your comments telling me about your school life! You can grade it on a scale of 10 and tell me interesting everyday things going on in your school! They could even be whether there are red ants in the school or whatever you like.You can also write a bit about your personal life at home. But please DO NOT spread rumours. I do not want my blog to become a flaming website.
You may be asking. What about my school life? Hmmm... Well... That question is actually quite hard to put in words, but i'll try my best to explain it. My CCA is very fun but it is tiring. I can interact with my friends but the homework also puts me off as sometimes the requirements are too great and I am hard pressed by myself to do my utmost best. This always results in me piling up great frustrations in myself unknowingly. Then I will realise that all of a sudden...... And I will...HUG BLUEY. Yeah! So that's just what my school and a bit of my personal life at home is about.

P.S. I'm hugging BLUEY now.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Li Yang~

    Sorry for not commenting on your blog, though I promised to. I'm really sorry about that!

    Okay, whatever.

    Hmm, my school life?

    Sometimes it's just plain boring. But I LOVE my CCA (Which is now Chinese Society: Drama + Culture + Speech). Well, actually, there are 6 sections in Chinese Society. Drama, Beijing Opera, Speech (You have to be selected to join), Culture and Calligraphy. Lalala.

    And I'm going to have a role in the "Speech" section! Yes~ I'm performing! Lalala, too bad if you can't watch~ Haha.

    Oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well. See, I'm such a nice person who greeted you when you didn't even bother to greet me! XP

    Whatever...

    evon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Li Yang, :)

    School life in Nanyang is about the same as your life in Hwa Chong so you know that there is actually someone who has similar school life as you. Basically, we get a lot of SIA (Student Initiative Assignment) which I kind of hate the most. :( At least homewrok isn't that bad. All the SIAs have to be typed and printed neatly. Yeah, another thing in my school is that we have to be very neat and tidy in everything we do. The teachers fuss when we are not neat and tidy. I think because we are all girls so the teachers want us to be like this. The CCA time in my school is also damn long, I don't like it. For example I am in Chinese Orchestra, we have CCA from 3p.m. to 6p.m. on Thursday but I think that they are going to ask us tp stay back twice a week soon. However I will slack a bit by talking to my batchmates and seniors. The pop quizes and tests are something we have to worry about too. The teachers just give us pop quizzes and tests as when they like so we have to be fully prepared every now and then. Some more all these are graded so we cannont anyhow do even homework. If you hand up one day late 50% of the marks will be gone. We have to obtain 60% in all the quizes, tests and exams in order to pass. It is not the 50% that we used to have. :0 I play Pet Society in Facebook during recess and lunch time in school with my friends because at home I am extremely hectic. I have to juggle between homework and piano.

    So my life from this year onwards will be like this...:(

    YiQi

    ReplyDelete